- Rubber cork footbeds.
- Rubber Soles and sheets.
- Cork-latex footbeds.
- Polyurethane soles, midsoles and insoles.
- Eva Sheets.
- TPU/TR Soles.
- Thermoformed Eva and pu insoles.
- Eva insoles with a 20% recycled material.
- Pu foam insoles 85% recycled material.
Up to a 20% of
for soles, midsoles
and insoles production.
- Based on renewable raw materials.
- Same physical properties. Polyester.
- 30% of greenhouse gas emission reduction.
- Reduced water consumption.
- Bio-renewable materials: polyols-polyesters non fossil origin.
- Non food sector competition sources.
- Up to 70% of bio content. Carbons are mainly vegetable based, as soya.
- Footbeds, midsoles and outsoles with same properties as conventional Pu.
- Reduced greenhouse gas emission.
CORK LATEX FOOTBEDS
- Natural latex and cork are more than 80% of the weight of the footbed.
- From renewal sources
- Low energy consumption
- More than 40% of weight reduction compared with rubber cork footbeds
RUBBER SOLES AND SHEETS
- Use of natural rubber in formulations.
- Vegetable based plasiticizers. Citrus based products.
- Formulations with good physical properties that can fulfill customer needs.
- Possibility of using a percentage of recycled rubber and/or other natural materials (cork) in formulations.
RUBBER CORK FOOTBEDS
Through the FSC certificates,
we guarantee the traceability
of the cork used in our products
from origin therefore ensuring
the sustainable exploitation forest.